Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day and Chocolate Cake

Yesterday was a pretty good Father's Day, I think. We didn't do anything big. We just all stayed close to home. I baked a Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake for my dad. I made it from scratch...it took forever! And it made a big mess. Also, two of the 3 layers cracked in half. So when I put it all together, there was a crack the size of the Grand Canyon down the middle...

But, hey, it was one of the most scrumptiously deliciously yummy cake I've ever eaten...I also made a few facebook friends quite jealous! :-D

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

It only matters how it tastes. Remember, God looks on the heart - that goes for cakes, too.

gracie said...

I just re-read this post after going to the Grand Canyon this summer..my how my perspective of that place has changed since I wrote this!! I thought it was just a big crack in the ground. Boy, was I mistaken!!