Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life is good...

My life has been quite enjoyable. Mostly normal things going on. I've got dancing on Mondays, babysitting Zoe and Voice lessons on Tuesdays, babysitting Zoe, tutoring at the Hill House, and Youth Group on Wednesdays, play practice Monday-Wednesday nights, and lots of time in between spent with my dear friend, Natalie Sibille! So, like I said, life has been very nice lately! We had some beautiful weather today! I went and did my schoolwork up on the roof. The temperature was perfect and there was a nice gentle breeze occasionally! Ahhhhh... :-)

Here are some pictures of Gracie's life recently:

"Try on you glasses?"


"Now, you wear dem, Gwacie"
Lottie, our new puppy!


We were princesses!


I'm obsessed with this outfit! Me and my friend, Amanda, went shopping and I had to try on that full length dress! I love it!! I want it!! Now, I just have to convince my mom that I really need it.....

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Oh my goodness, Gracie! I am so far behind on your blog. Love, love, love you in that dress. That is what you need to wear to Nony's reception. You would definitely be the chic Southern belle.

gracie said...

Ha ha! Yes, that's a great excuse to tell my mom that I NEED it! :-) Now, what about that hat? With the hat or not?? What do you think?