Thursday, March 26, 2009

Getting Through The Weekdays....

Tuesday ended up being a pretty normal day for me. I brought my American Girl Doll, Kirsten, with me to Zoe's. She was simply thrilled by that. She loves her very much. Now, Mrs. Lydia is thanking me for getting her daughter interested in those expensive dolls!

Tuesday afternoon was just normal. I didn't go to my voice lesson because the rest of my family was going to the Belfour's house for supper, so I wasn't gonna have a ride. I had another dress rehearsal for the play. This time it was my turn to do the lights and sound all by myself. I was nervous! I wasn't doing my normal thing! Fortunately, I had a script to tell me when to do stuff, so my plan was just to get ready way ahead of time for each thing. Unfortunately, Mikie, hadn't written hardly any of the cues in there!!! If he hadn't been up there, I would have missed alot of things! As it was, I was already barely making it in time for each of those cues...

So, my Act 2 in the light booth was almost as stressful as my Act 2 backstage!!

Wednesday morning, much to Zoe's happiness, I brought Kirsten again. We played with her and dressed her. And we had a pretty normal Wenesday. Wednesday afternoon, we went to tutor at the Hill House. I helped Tavian add and subtract fractions...fun!

Then, we had Youth Group. Rachel Vander Molen came again this week! (She came last week, too) That was fun. We played a game sort of like dodge ball, but a little different. When you get hit, you squat, instead of being out of the game. Then, if the person who hit you gets hit, you get to stand up. It was fun! Especially when it started raining! We all just stayed out there getting wet! It was wonderful!

This morning, I babysat the Boagni's. That was pretty enjoyable. Mary-Charlotte is two now and getting so big and she's talking so much! But she's adorable. This afternoon, Natalie Sibille's coming over for awhile and we're gonna watch "Little Women: The Musical". Then tonight, is opening night for "The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare Abridged". I hope it goes well!! We'll see....

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

Oops! I was getting behind on your blog. I'm all caught up now. I enjoy reading about your days.