Friday, January 23, 2009

I was tagged

Jennifer tagged me to put 10 things about myself:

(First the rules)

Honest Scrap Award Rules: When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

So...10 things about Gracie:

1. I HATE bananas and blueberries. They are really the only 2 "normal" foods that I completely refuse to eat under any circumstances. (Obviously I wouldn't eat raw octopus or something weird food...)

2. I'm a really light sleeper. Anything wakes me up. So, don't ever try to slumber me. It won't work.

3. Raw chicken really grosses me out and Mom is determined to teach me how to touch it....

4. I can't hold a grudge against anybody, no matter how hard I try, I always forgive people...after about 2 minutes, I'm over it.

5. I have 8 neices and nephews.

6. I would MUCH rather wear a dress or skirt than pants or shorts.

7. I plan to live in New York City one day.

8. I love being on stage! (I know that one is super obvious, but I really couldn't put 10 things about myself without including that...it was hurting me not to mention it...)

9. I recently started trying to figure out how to play the violin...I'm not sure how it's going, but Mom's impressed and violins have always fascinated me. So far I can't play "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and "Ode To Joy".

10. I think I'm gonna be the shortest of all my siblings....Nathan is only about and inch shorter than me and Lydia's not too much shorter than that and she's only 10!

Okey dokey, so now I must tag some people:

http://ashleynicolebrown.blogspot.com/ is Ashley Brown.

http://rclairebear12.blogspot.com/ is Claire Stanford.

Okay, you two! You've been tagged!

2 comments:

Nichole Stanford said...

Ooooh, you're learning violin? How cool! And congrats on the showcase! I knew it would be great!

gracie said...

sorta learning the violin lol...