Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pictures from Showcase

Here are some pictures from Showcase!!






Me and Natalie Sibille. I'm Millie Dillmount for "Gimme, Gimme", the song from Thoroughly Modern Millie. The musical takes place in the 1920's. Natalie is Lucy Harris from Jekyll and Hyde and she sang "Someone Like You". That musical takes place in the late 1800's (I think....tell me if I'm wrong, Natalie). So, we had fun wearing our old-fashioned costumes for curtain call!




That's my mother dear all decked out for the "witch skit". That skit has a wonderful story behind it that just wouldn't be the same written down, so if anybody ever wants to know, you gotta ask me in person!




That would me me with "Mr." Duncan. No, actually I don't call him "Mr." anymore, but I did for the longest time. It drove him crazy and made everybody else laugh at and tease me. But I call him just Duncan now :-)




Gracie Danae and Tessa Danae posing together backstage! Yes, we have the same middle name! Isn't that crazy!? Two Danaes...




Me and Hannah Stewart. She was in Showcase last year and again this year. She sings country songs. Hannah's a really fun person....she always makes me laugh.







Me and Taylor Reed. I love Taylor. She was with me in the very first play that I was in at the Opelousas Little Theatre. We got really close during that. Then she moved to Los Angelos for awhile and so we kinda lost touch, but I'm really happy to be back in touch with her again, now!



Alex Whittington is one of the coolest and most mature 12 year old boys I've ever met. He's really nice and a GREAT actor. He impresses me and he's just so professional with his acting, and he only just started doing any acting this summer! Alex is awesome.
Okay, this is a really awkward "getting ready" picture of Ethan, Natalie S. and Megan. They're in the make up room doing hair and make up stuff.




Me and Natalie LaCombe, all ready for the show to start!






"Little" Natalie, Rose, and Casey playing around before showtime....Casey is SO funny. He cracks me up, no matter what he's saying, he finds a way to make it hilarious...






Me and Natalie Sibille in our costumes for "That Wicky Wacky Hula Hula Honka Wonka Honolulu Hawaiian Honey Of Mine", our first number.






The entire cast of "Omigod You Guys" from Legally Blonde: The Musical. Left to right we are: Tara Sibille (Store Manager), Taylor Reed (Delta Nu #3/Serena US/Pilar US), Natalie LaCombe (Serena), Tessa Vander Molen (Kate), Ashley Nicole (Pilar), Gracie Feucht (Margot), Rachel Vander Molen (Delta Nu #2), Becca Vander Molen (Delta Nu #1), Natalie Sibille (Elle Woods), and Paula Feucht (Courtney=Snobby Saleslady)...fun fun fun!



Mrs. Tara, Natalie Sibille, and Mom!The Delta Nu's: Rachel/Delta Nu #2, Taylor/Delta Nu #3, Tessa/Kate, Becca/Delta Nu #1, Natalie L./Serena, Gracie/Margot, Ashley/Pilar, Natalie S./Elle.

Daughter of Delta Nu, soon to be fiance.
Now that a man chose you, your life begins today...

Me as Margot! "Mad Props!"




No comments: