Monday, December 15, 2008

My Monday...

Wow...today was a very long day. But, it was pretty good. Mostly just normal, but a good normal. One thing that I quite enjoyed today was cleaning out an old purse of mine. I hadn't used that purse in years, people, but when I cleaned out, much to my surprise and delight, I discoverated twenty-five dollars in it! As you might imagine, I was very very excited! I love it when God gives us nice little pleasures like that. Don't you?

Then, this afternoon, Natalie Sibille came over for a couple of minutes. Then I went back with her and Mikey to their house so they could get a DVD of "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown" (the show that the three of us were in in April) to give to Ashley Brown (who was the director of "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown"). And, much to my un-surprise, we couldn't find the Act 2 disc. So, we searched high and low for it and we could not find that little disc ANYWHERE. Mikey came up with the plan of giving her Disc 1 and then just taking a blank disc and writing "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown Act 2" on it. Then when she discoverated that it didn't work and called us, then we would just say "Oh...whoops...sorry..." Isn't that terrible!?!?! But it was a little tempting....I will be honest. I don't think I could ever actually do something like that though. That would just totally crush Ashley's spririts. She's leaving to go to Washington (the state, not the city...) tomorrow and she wants to show it to her dad. Finally, Natalie found the disc in (of all places) the kitchen...

We had a nice relatively quiet evening at the Feucht home tonight. Our supper was yummy. We had roast and mashed potatoes and cabbage. The potatoes were especially scrumptious tonight!

Well...I guess that's all for now. Tomorrow, I have absolutely zero things planned. So, I'll probly be studying my lines for the Church Christmas Play that I'm in.....

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

Stop, you're making me hungry. That sounds way better than pizza.