Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wedding Pictures!!!

We finally got all of the other wedding pictures!!! So I'm gonna post some of my favorites! (which will be alot....)




Bride's Bouquet

Bridesmaid Bouquet
The GEORGEOUS cake

This picture is priceless...I love it

Let me explain this picture: My toenails needed to be dry very quickly and that long skinny thing is a fan, so I was drying my toenails on the fan. Ha ha

Jenn doing my make-up


Me, putting the red cord in my hair

I think that this picture is soooooo sweet

I was peeking out the window saying "Oooo! Frank is here!!!" And Nony's reaction was....



Gleeful happy joyfulness!!

Where did Nony go?




There she is!




I really like this picture too...it's one of my favorites




And I don't even know what the heck I was doing in this picture....just being silly I'm sure, but it did make a cute picture, I think.




Me and Frank


Frank and Blythe




Me...I don't know when or where or what I was doing when this picture was taken...




Damon and Jerry, the ushers. This picture makes me laugh every time! It looks like one of them said something really funny right before the picture was taken...




Frank and Pastor John




My darling Grandma Mona and Paw-Paw




My Mom and big brother, Jade




Sergio, Frank's younger brother, and Anne, Nony's friend









Angelo, Frank's older brother and me, Nony's little sister









Dennis, Frank's friend, and Morgan, Nony's friend




Sal, Franks big brother, and Jenn, Nony's maid of honor









Ian, Frank's best man, and Christy, Nony's matron of honor




Ethan and Blythe, Nony's neice and nephew
Nony and Dad
Nony and Papa



All of us up by the gazebo

This picture is just too adorable!
All the bridesmaids with their eyes closed and heads bowed....but not Blythie...hee hee...
THE kiss!!
Another sweet picture!
Here's all the family...including Nathan already undressed from his nice wedding clothes....
Nony and her bridesmaids

Our feet!

Frank and his groomsmen (Doesn't this picture look like they're about to break out in a dance?)

The groomsmen and their pocket watches

The wedding party all around the cake right before the toast.

Jenn and Nony...cute picture
BIG bite of cake...ha ha ha
The first dance of the night!
Awww!! So sweeeeeet!

Nony and her Papa!
Nony and Dad!
Frank and his momma!

Me telling Jade that I would like it very much if he came to dance with me!
And he did!!

We had so much fun!!
Okay, is it just me? Or do Mom and Dad look like they're scheming and plotting something mischievous in this picture?
Mom and Frank
Lydia and Frank

Me and Frank (we all had to have out turn!)
I love Paw-Paw alot, but this dance was reeeeally long....he doesn't move around too fast and he tries to talk to you, but he can't hear what you say back....but I'm still very glad I danced with him
Look at that adorable fat baby!! She knows she's cute!

Owen getting into the dancing!
Me, Mom, Aunt Dianne, and Anne doing the Cupid Shuffle
Me and Evelyn Kate
Nony and Ethan



Nony and Jade. I like this picture alot!


Me and Nony!



And last, but not least, I have a picture that is just for Jennifer. Here's Blythe Elaine:

That, Ladies and Gentlemen, is four saltine crackers all at the same time...

3 comments:

Claire Stanford said...

Four saltine crackers! I didn't know that was posible. But here to this very day, Blythe, Miss. Anything Posible, has done it! You know I can belive that, because she has a big mouth, and alot comes out of it. So something has to go inside, or else she just talks alot.lol. See you soon!
Claire

Just A Girl said...

Beautiful pictures! I want a lot of those. Is there a place online to go to order? Let me know!

Rosalie Lillian said...

The wedding looks beautiful! When did she get married?