Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Morning :-)

Yay!! I Christmasfied my blog! I love Christmas time! Everybody seems happier at Christmas time. When you go in the stores people that you don't even know talk to you and tell you Merry Christmas. It's wonderful...

Last night we had a Youth Group Christmas Party and it was very fun. We had a "Secret Santa" gift exchange. I picked Natalie LaCombe's name...so I had to get her two Christmas presents this year. Ha ha. Cause the presents had to be less than $5 and the present that I already got her was more than that....So, I put the picture of the two of us in the snow in front of my house in a frame and gave it to her! She was SO surprised! Especially because the whole time she thought that I had Chloe for the gift exchange! (hee hee) It almost got completely ruined twice. Once, when Lydia asked if it was Natalie's present...but I covered that one up pretty easily. But, then when we were at the party Natalie discoverated that Abby had Chloe and so we just played it off like "Maybe they accidentally put Chloe's name in there twice. Oooh! I hope that there isn't one person who won't get a present since we both picked Chloe..." It was great.

We played Bingo-Santa version. I won the "blackout" round. It was pretty funny because me and Catherine both had two squares left and they just happened to be the exact same letters and the exact same letters! So, whoever was the quickest to say "Blackout!!" was the winner. I was paying very close attention to Mrs. Heather when she picked up a certain piece of paper, and she was holding it backwards, so I kinda accidentally saw it, so the very second she got the number out of her mouth I said "Blackout". Before Catherine! I did share with them that I saw the number before she said it....cause my conscience would have bothered me waaaay too much if I hadn't. Anyway, I still got a prize...we called it a tie. It's not entirely my fault that I saw the card, you know.

Later on we all went outside and had a snowball fight with the leftover snow....which was more like ice. It hurt my hands to pick up because it was so cold. But it was awesome hitting all the boys with it. None of the other girls wanted to have fun with us...so it was just me and the boys. Which also meant that I was the main target for all the boys. Thankfully, I'm quick and they didn't hit me too much...ha ha. It was a fun night.

Tonight me and Natalie LaCombe are hosting a Christmas party! That should be fun too!

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

Hope you had an awesome party! Pictures please.