Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh! I'm not asking for much! Only.......your voice!

I am officially off for Christmas Break!!! YAY!!! I'm very excited! I was getting tired of school-work.

Yesterday, we had Ponytail Pals. Only Natalie and Natalie came. We made truffles! They came out AMAZING! And they're quite pretty, too. They taste like chocolate on the outside and then the filling tastes like a very very scrumptious cheesecake! Oh my goodness! YUM!! After Ponytail Pals, we didn't do too much...

This morning we had dress rehearsal for "Off Limits Shepherds", the church Christmas play. I got the lead role and I have a big ol' monologue right smack on the first page. But, don't worry, I've got it all learned! Anyway, so we ran into a little small problem. Starting a little bit last night, I was slowly losing my voice. And by this morning it was gone completely. I can mostly only talk in a whisper...It's very frustrating! I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel like Ariel in the Little Mermaid...no voice. This helps a little to be typing on my blog, but not too very much. I was expecting it to help a little more than it is, but I just wanna hear my voice come out of my mouth! Everybody knows how much I like to talk!! And SING!! Can ya'll believe that I haven't sung at all today (ok, to tell the truth, I have tried, but yeah...it didn't work, so technically I haven't sung ALL DAY LONG!!!!!) I want my voice back. And it hasn't gotten any better since this morning...I feel absolutely perfect. My throat doesn't hurt or anything! I just have no voice at all....Laryngitis stinks....I just hope it's better by tomorrow night. Cause if it's not, I don't know what we're gonna do for the Church Christmas play...it doesn't look too very likely that my voice'll be good enough by then.

Well...for a person who's hardly talked all day and really wants to talk I can't really think of anything else to add to this besides: I miss my voice and want it back really really badly! I feel so lonely cause I can't talk to anybody and stupid cause if I do I have to whisper to everybody....so, I'm gonna go make some baked potatoes for supper.....but I don't really like cooking and usually to help the time go by and make it seem a little fun, I sing while I cook, but I can't...:-( oh well...I'll most likely cheer up some other way...but I don't know because when I'm unhappy, I usually call Natalie Sibille and talk to her on the phone and that makes me happier, but I can't talk. So, I don't know what to do...If anybody knows any ideas of something fun to do that doesn't require vocal chords, please let me know.....

No comments: