Thursday, October 16, 2008

Haircut!!

Well, this afternoon, me, Natalie Sibille, Mom, and Lydia went and I got my haircut!! It took a few tries to get it to be short enough, but finally I was happy with it and so here it is! I LOVE it so ver much! It's so short and light and fun and different and I LOVE IT! YAY! Oh and I also have a picture of Lydia with her big huge cast on...

Anyways...today was a pretty good day. Mom let us sleep late, which was very, very nice of her. We did a little bit of school this afternoon, but not too much. Then tonight we went to the Commandos football game. The Commandos are a football team that is totally homeschoolers. It's very awesome. Krista, Becca, and Tessa are all cheerleaders for the homeschool football team. The game was fun, but they didn't win...it was still fun to be there, though. I think it might have been their last game...
Tomorrow morning we're going on a field trip to hear the Acadiana Symphony Orchestra, which should be fun. After that we're gonna go eat lunch somewhere and then go to Barnes & Noble.
Tomorrow afternoon we have Proverbs 31 Ponytail Pals which is a Bible Study sort of thing that my Mom does with me a bunch of my friends. Then after that, I'm gonna go spend the night at Natalie Sibille's house and that will be SO much fun!
So bye for now!

2 comments:

Claire Stanford said...

Your hair is sooo short! and Lydia's cast is sooo big! but i totaly love it! not Lydia's cast, your hair.. you know what I meen..

luv you,
claire

Nichole Stanford said...

woohoo, look at that short hair! How dare you torture us by posting only one photo of the new haircut! What does it look like from the back? The side? curly? Looks great from the front (and dang short)!