Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tuesday night....no wait actually it's Wednesday morning!

Well I haven't put anything up for awhile, but that's just because I haven't been quite so busy. Tomorrow is gonna be very fun though! Tonight I'm spending the night at Natalie Sibille's house (on a Tuesday! How awesome is that!?) and tomorrow we're going on a field trip to see a play. And then after the play we are going SHOPPING!!! YAY! Right now Natalie is taking a shower. So, I am trying to occupy myself. Cause Michael is sitting next to me driving me completely insane!!! (and yes he knows that I am writing this cause he's reading the whole thing back to me like some guy named Christopher Walken...) Well, I better go before I just bore everybody to death trying to entertain myself...I'll put more up later.

By the way, the other reason that I decided to post something is because if I didn't I would be afraid that the "Blog Police" (better known as Jennifer Stanford) would fuss at me.....ha ha :-)

2 comments:

hannah elizabeth said...

lol you're not kidding about the blog police! she got on to me last week for not posting anything in a while lol

Just A Girl said...

Hey! Are ya'll talking about me while I'm out of town? You know I read comments! Alright, Hannah, I'm headin' to your site right now. There better be some bloggin' going on.