Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday, October 18, 2008, 4:04 PM

Well, last night, I spent the night at Natalie Sibille's house. Actually, I'm still here at the Sibille's house. Natalie is taking a shower, so I figured it would be a good time to blog...

We had a very lovely time. Yesterday after Ponytail Pals, me, Natalie, and Natalie went to Wal-Mart. We told Natalie LaCombe that we were going because we wanted to see if they had cute dresses and to show Natalie Sibille some fabric that we were considering buying. But that wasn't the real reason! The real reason we wanted to go was because we wanted to play a little trick on Natalie LaCombe...hee hee hee

Here's what we did: We all went to the back, to the fabric section and started looking at fabric. Then, I told them that I needed to go use the bathroom, so I left them and went to the front of the store, but I didn't really go to the bathroom...Before I go on, I just need to explain something: me, Natalie, and Natalie are all very interested in the Twilight books (as I have mentioned before) and Natalie and Natalie have a small obsession with one of the main characters whose name is Edward Cullen. So, I went to one of the counters and asked the lady if she could call "Edward Cullen" over the loud speaker cause we couldn't find my "brother". (Natalie and Natalie claim to be the main character "Bella" (Edward's girlfriend) and I claim to be "Alice" (Edward's sister).) It was very funny, but we didn't quite get the reaction that we expected from Natalie....it was a small bit dissapointing...It was still very fun to be mischievous, though! And she still doesn't know that me and Natalie are the ones who got his name called over the loud speaker!!!

After that, me and Natalie Sibille came back to her house and ate some yummy supper. Then we just hung out at her house, just being happy to be together! We were also planning our outfits for a future field trip that we're going on together...

Today, we slept in till 10:20 AM, then we at grits and bacon for breakfast...very scrumptious! And we watched "Gone With The Wind". I've never seen the whole thing (Actually, I still haven't...we only got about halfway through...that is a LONG movie!). So far it is a very good movie and I cannot wait to finish watching it!

Later on tonight, we're going to the Cemetery Tours. We were in them last year, but this year, there weren't really any parts for us. Most of the characters were men from different wars. Plus, we were totally busy with wedding stuff, so we didn't have the time anyway. But we're going to go see them tonight and that should be quite enjoyable!!

No comments: