Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sad Day On Broadway

Today is a very sad day in the Broadway World...Legally Blonde: The Musical's last performance is happening right now! Legally Blonde is one of my very favorite musicals, so I'm really upset. Especially since I'd dreamed of playing "Margot", one of "Elle Wood's" best friends one day on broadway. Now I can't....:-(.
Here are a couple of pictures from the show:

Laura Bell Bundy as "Elle Woods":

Laura Bell Bundy as "Elle", Annaleigh Ashford as "Margot", DeQuina Moore as "Pilar", Leslie Kritzer as "Serena", and Ensemble as "Delta Nu's".


Laura Bell Bundy, Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, Leslie Kritzer, and Ensemble in "What You Want":

Elle and Bruiser!
Elle, Margot, Serena, Pilar, and Greek Chorus in "Positive":
The Cast in "Legally Blonde Remix":
Elle, Professor Callahan, Vivienne, and Warner in the Courtroom Scene:

I'm really gonna miss "Legally Blonde". In Showcase 2009, me, Natalie, and Natalie and a few other people are gonna perform "Omigod You Guys" from "Legally Blonde! That'll be very fun! If you wanna ever watch "Legally Blonde" here's the link:

Act 1:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=3KPEQFXA

Act 2:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=EJ7H3WXQ

Well, this has been my tribute to "Legally Blonde the Musical"!

No comments: