Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Friends!

God has blessed me with many great friends, so I am devoting the blog entry to them.

First, the Vander Molens. They are three sisters: Rachel who's 16, Tessa who's 15, and Becca who's 14. They are so fun and I love being around them cause we're so comfortable with each other and laugh at anything. I met them at Mrs. Meghan's where we all take dancing. They're homeschooled, actually, we're in a homeschool group called Faith Fellowship with them. Here are a few pictures of us!

This is all of us (plus Lydia) when we did a skit for a talent show we were in with our homeschool group. Rachel and Tessa have on the sunglasses (Rachel's on the left and Tessa's on the right), Me and Becca are in the middle, and Lydia's in the front.This is me and Rachel at my red carpet birthday party!

And me and Rachel again!



The next friend I shall talk about is Anna-Maria. I have known her for a really long time...I don't actually ever remember meeting her, but my mom says that we used to play together on the bleachers at our big brothers basketball games....she's about to be 17 and is homeschooled!

This is Natalie LaCombe, Rachel, me, Hannah, and Anna-Maria at Blue Bayou this summer!




Another friend that I've been close to for years and years is Hannah. She's the second from the right in the picture above. We've known each other since we were babies. Our moms are very close friends. I love her mom very much too! She's almost 17 and goes to school at WCA, which she doesn't like very much cause she gets so much homework...I don't like it either cause it means I get less time with her....

Next, I will tell all about Krista! I met Krista a couple of years ago and we became friends quite fast! We're just meant for each other! We're alot alike in many ways, but we can be different too! I always have a good time with Krista and we laugh at just about everything too...Krista's 15 and she's homeschooled, like me!


Here's me and Krista laying on the hammock at her house. We were just laughing our heads off....like we always do!


And that's me and Krista doing our "signature pose" at my birthday party...ha ha



I love this picture of me and Krista! We're standing in the field by her house...so pretty. It was the PERFECT day for taking pictures! And the picture below is another picture from that same day...



Next up is Natalie Marie LaCombe....or Natalie Nerd TM...She's a very special friend...she's different from anybody else I've ever met...Sometimes she can annoy me to no end and other times she just makes me laugh....We're as close as sisters. Actually, my mom calls her her adopted daughter and Natalie sometimes calls my mom "Mom". We're neighbors and I've known her for as long as I can remember...Actually I've known her since before I can remember cause I've known her all my life. She's 18 and just graduated last year. She's going to Cosmetology School and enjoying it quite alot!





Me and my nerd playing in the rain...ha ha


Me and Natalie at Krista's house during our black and white photo shoot!

"Alice" (me) and "Bella" (Natalie) at Bella's birthday party that I threw for Natalie and Natalie/Bella and Bella.

Next is Natalie Sibille. Wow...I don't even know where to start! We've only known each other for a little over a year, but we are SO close! I love her so much and we are perfect friends for each other. We can't go an entire day without talking to each other at least on the phone and we absolutely HATE it if we have to go more than a few days without seeing each other. We met through the Opelousas Little Theatre where we both act and sing in plays! The first thing I ever noticed about Natalie is her BEAUTIFUL voice! That girl can sing! We love to sing together! It's one of our very favorite things to do. Also, we LOVE the Edward books....also known as the Twilight Saga. Natalie LaCombe loves them too and we just got Krista hooked on them. Tomorrow night I'm going to spend the night at her house, so that should be very fun! Well here are some pictures of us!





This is a picture of Katie Ringrose (Natalie) and Alice Augusta Dietlien Boagni (me). This was for the Cemetery Tours, last October. That's when we decided we would be BFFN (best friends for now), but lately we've changed our minds and decided to be BFF (best friends forever and ever and ever!)




Here we are as Sally Brown (me) and Lucy van Pelt (Natalie) when we were performing in "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown" a few months ago. This was one of the most special plays we were ever in together cause we wanted these parts SO badly and we got them!!!



That's us spinning around at my red carpet birthday party!



And this is a picture from "Broadway On 2nd Street" when we performed "What Is This Feeling?" from Wicked. I was Galinda and she was Elphaba...but I didn't make her be green. I wanted her to, but she didn't, so I didn't make her...



Next are a few pictures of us from her birthday party. We all dressed in Southern Belle dresses and wore hoopskirts and everything!! It was so fun!:



And here's the REAL Bella and Alice during Bella's birthday party!

The only close friend of mine that I haven't mentioned is Annelise. She's my far-away friend. She used to live here in Louisiana, but when I was 7 she moved to Ohio...I still miss her like crazy, but we keep in touch through email and hopefully, I'll see her again someday! Her family came down for a visit a few years ago, and that was so AWESOME! I hope they come again soon!


This is me and all of my friends at my Red Carpet Birthday party. (From left to right) Hannah, Natalie Sibille, Natalie LaCombe, Ashley (Krista's sister), Claire (my neice), ME!, Krista, Becca, Rachel, Lydia, Tessa, Amanda (a friend I used to go to school with, and Abby (Hannah's sister).

Well, I am SO thankful for the friends I have and I hope I can stay close to all of them!

1 comment:

Natalie Sibille said...

My fave post. lol I feel sooooo loved! I got the biggest section mwahahaha. See ya tomorrow. Can't wait!